Thursday, December 29, 2011

First!

New blog. Let me just try this thing again.. to start the New Year (which is going to happen in 2 days). I hope I won't get tired of blogging like I always do. Haha. Yup, I'll do my best to update this as often as I can. I'll really treat this as my diary. :)

Let's see. Today I Facetime-ed with my boyfriend, Mark.



Hihi that's him. ❤ We're pretty recent, but I'm really happy with him. Mushyyyyyy.

I also took a couple of pictures while waiting for my co-teacher, Rica, to get to my place.

We went to Jack's Loft in Eastwood to have a drink and catch up. She was kind of pissed on some things, but I hope everything's going to turn out okay for her.

Wasn't able to take a lot of pictures, so I'll just end with 2.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something?

free counters