Thursday, January 26, 2012

LDR



I stumbled upon this short film, and it really hit the spot. Mark and I have a long distance relationship and it's not easy, let me tell you that. There are times when I get a little jealous of the couples I see when I'm out or when I'm with my brothers and their partners. There are times when I wish I could hug, kiss, hold hands, go to the movies and go on spontaneous road trips, eat out, take pictures, stay at home and just watch television, etc etc etc., WITH HIM. But all we can do is text (thank God for BBM), make phone calls and vlogs, and especially Skype. It's tough, but I'm not complaining.

I love him to death. I won't let distance be a factor. And the upside about this kind of relationship is when we are together, we really make the most out of our time. We appreciate each other even more. No problems or whatsoever. We just... enjoy. I know this can last or better yet, WE can last. I can't imagine being in love with anyone else anymore.

Looking forward to visiting him this year. Maryland, here I come! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something?

free counters