Monday, February 27, 2012

Things To Do


Can't believe there's only 2 weeks left of school. Very stressful days ahead, but we can do this!

Just finished washing the dishes and sweeping the first floor of our house too. Hopefully our helper, Gina, will come back this weekend after being gone for more than a month now. It's been tough for me and Mom doing all the cleaning in this big house, especially now that she has lower back pain. Good thing we still have another helper whom we call "manang" and she does our laundry every Saturday and Sunday. Whew! Mom still cooks our meals, though, since I don't really cook. I like to bake desserts more. However, I've tried cooking Spam and it was successful! Does that count? Hahahahaha.

But I'm not complaining. This is a learning experience for me. And plus like what my Mom had said, "It's good practice, since there are no maids in the States." 

.... HIHI. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something?

free counters