Monday, April 16, 2012

Saturday Night

Went to the mall with Mel to check out some drugstore makeups and I got these:

ELF Eye Widener, Powder Brush, Two-Cake Foundation SPF 15
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal (Pure Beige)


I used them when we were getting ready for our night-out, and I'm quite happy with the products I got, especially with L.A. Girl Pro Conceal (just P299 or $7). It really covered my undereye circles and acne scars. Weee! I'll try to post some pictures from that night when Mel uploads, because they're all in her camera. Lol.

But here's a short video we took. We were also with Pets and his cousin from Hawaii, Brian.


Okay, that's it! Weekend's over. Back to work! :)


... btw, Happy 4th again to my lovey! (last April 14) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something?

free counters