Sunday, May 27, 2012

Pico de Loro

My friends and I were on the road around 5am to go to a beach club in Batangas City called Pico de Loro, but we also stopped by in Tagaytay to eat at Sonya's Garden. I super loved the filipino breakfast! :) I was sleeping most of the time in the car, because I only got 10mins of shuteye at home due to a night out and Skype time with the boyfriend. Lol.

Here are some pictures of the beach club we went to. ♥

At Sonya's Garden

One of their pools

Beach!




Ordered yummy mango shakes ♥

My Instagram picture. Hihi ♥ (Follow me @happybaron :D)

I loved all the food that we ate during our stay; they really were so good. I also found the beach view just amazing. Funny part was the beach's waves were huge and they caught me off guard a few times! I fell and rolled in the water. Plus my hair and bathing suit got a lot of sand! Hahaha! I also stopped by at the chapel to pray and give thanks for all the blessings I've been getting. :') And outside, there's a really, really nice view of the beach, since the chapel's high up. I wasn't able to take a picture of it, because I left my stuff downstairs. :\ It would be nice to get married at a place like that. ♥ Anyway, I had such a great time with my friends. Wish I could go back. :)

And now I think I should start packing a little for my flight this Sunday. Ttyl everyone! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something?

free counters