Sunday, June 24, 2012

King's Dominion!






Jeric, Jessica, & Ken on the Drop Tower!

Nanie, Nikki, & Rachelle.
Go guys!



Dinner afterwards! Korean bbq! And I love the car's plate number: 2 HAPPY :D

We rode almost all the thrill rides! Super scary, and I actually didn't want to go on some of them because I have a fear of heights! The Drop Tower went up to 305 feet and dropped at a speed of 72 miles per hour. Made my heart stop at first, then I screamed! Hahaha! The scariest of all was the Intimidator 305! It was our first ride for the day.

There was also a water park, and we spent most of the afternoon there since it was so hot that day. I wasn't able to take a lot of pictures, because I was mostly having fun. Lol. Even if I rode a lot of thrilling rides, I'm still scared of heights. Hahaha!

Well, okidoki! That's it for now. I have other pictures to upload on my next post. Have a good weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something?

free counters