Friday, July 6, 2012

Elysha's Birthday!

Elysha is one of Mark's friends, and her birthday's actually on the 4th of July! :) We had dinner at Cheesecake Factory over at White Flint. Mark and I tried to catch the fireworks afterwards, but they were already done. :( But there's another one on Saturday, so hopefully we'll be able to watch that. I <3 fireworks!

My eye makeup for the night! :)

The group. We were like 18 altogether. Some had to sit at a different table. :\

Their phone rule, but I was able to keep mine because I was emailing with Mom with important things. :p

Lol I look so dark. :))

The birthday girl!!!

Mark's artsy shot of me. <3

While in the car.

Because Mark likes to take pictures of me... I think. LOL.

I don't know if this is a pimple or a mosquito bite. -___-


HAHA!

Rubie setting up the hookah.

Poster in Joe's room. Random. Lol.



Hookaaahhh!

Since we didn't get to see the fireworks, we just headed over to Joe's house, ate some more, and smoked hookah. Went home around 3am.

Anyway, I ordered two Real Techniques brushes awhile back, since I've been wanting to try them. Will show them on my next post! TTYL! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something?

free counters