Tuesday, January 3, 2012

TV

Just been staying at home since Saturday, because our helpers are still with their families. So me and my Mom do all the cleaning in the house. I contribute by doing the dishes and sweeping the floors. It's actually not that bad. I'm also proud of myself, because wow, I can actually do chores aside from just fixing my bed every morning. Lol.

I also put an old television in my room, because the one in the living room is broken... again. People from Sony will get it tomorrow and fix it, and it'll be gone for a couple of days. Eh.

Some pictures:





Today is also Mark's first day of work at his new company! I know he'll do great. Hihi. Can't wait to hear from him on his lunch break at 12pm. (1am here, because he lives in the US and I'm in the PI) :\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something?

free counters