Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pyromusical 2012 - China & Netherlands

Thank you to our photographer friend, Haw Santiago (see his works at www.sinosihaw.tumblr.com), for giving us VIP tickets to the 3rd Philippine International Pyromusical Competition at Mall of Asia last March 2. We had the best spot! We were by the bay! :D I love fireworks so much!!! GAH. Made me remember the time when my friends surprised me with lots of them during my 18th birthday celebration. :')

Okay, here's a video of China's fireworks. I had to trim it for it was too long for my Youtube account. Sigh. Me and my friends were too loud because we were so amazed! LOL! Btw, I only used my iTouch to film this. Some parts were too bright for my gadget. :\ I wasn't able to film Netherlands' anymore. Had no more space for it by then. :( But I liked it so much too! I liked their choices of music! *goosebumps*

(Please don't mind my shaky hand. HAHA!)


I really had a wonderful time!!! Hope you enjoy the video too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something?

free counters