Saturday, March 3, 2012

Skin Care

Bought these yesterday at Shopwise (a huge grocery with a lot of stuff lol). I'm thankful because the sales lady was really nice and helped me a lot... from asking about my skin concerns to suggesting the products that are good for me. Weee! :) I badly want to have good skin on my face, because I still have a couple of acne scars on my cheeks, and I think I have uneven skin too? Sigh. So I hope these would really work on me!!! FYI, I have oily skin. :|

Pond's Anti-Bacterial Facial Scrub with herbal clay:
1. Removes dirt, oil, and make-up from deep inside the pores.
2. Leaves skin thoroughly cleansed for a bright and visibly clearer complexion.
3. Acts against acne-causing bacteria to help prevent breakouts.

(Was advised to use as day and night facial wash)


Pond's Flawless White Visible Lightening Day Cream
1. Enriched with new VAO-B3 complex and multiple UV sunscreens.


Maybelline's 8-in-1 BB Cream
1. Moisturizes like skin care.
2. Protects like sun block.
3. Covers like a foundation.

(This one I just really wanted to try. Unfortunately, I got the wrong shade!!! *smacks forehead* So I'll go back for the other one and already sold this to a friend instead for less than half the price. LOL)


Myra E's Vita Quench Lotion (for dry skin)
1. Formulated with Vitamin E Beads.
2. Helps provide lasting protection from dryness.
3. Helps keep your skin healthy, soft, and smooth.


Got the small one so I could bring it anywhere. Bought this mainly for my hands because they're starting to get rough and really dry. Maybe because of the house chores? :\


That's about it! Let's see how these will go. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something?

free counters