Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday

Went to (1) Dad's office, (2) the hospital, (3) the supermarket.


Facetime-d with the boyfee for a while to kill time before my appointment. He was copying my face. Lol.



Then my brother asked me to help him with something. In return, he gave me this! Canon Lens! ..... Lol jk. It's a tumbler! Yay another coffee tumbler for me. :p


Also trolled my brother's iPhone. :p Took a picture of me with our Dad and made it his wallpaper! Hahahaha.



.... Hospital time. :( After a few hours there, went to the grocery and I got this.

Myra E Tinted Facial Moisturizer (in Beige)
  • Evens out skin tone.
  • Contains minerals.
  • Enriched with Vit E and SPF 15.
  • Dermatologist-tested.



Only P134! Very cheap!

And here's me. (Right eye fold looks weird today)



Color is still a bit light on my skin. Very easy to blend. It didn't cover my spots.... but it's okay. However, I'll still try to find other affordable moisturizers or BB creams (I like the tinted ones!) for everyday use, since I don't really like putting foundation all the time. Any suggestions? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something?

free counters