Friday, June 8, 2012

Clothes

Some new purchases:

Shorts -- Aeropostale ; White shoes -- H&M.

White shorts, gray jeans, and blue dress from a shop called One & Only. I love the dress! Very sexy! <3

Wet & Wild eyeshadows, blush, and nail polish.


Peep toe heels -- Charlotte Russe. From $35.50, got them for $9.99!

Already gave my money to Mark to control myself from shopping. :( Anyway, it's his sister's birthday tomorrow! Can't wait to go dancing! However, Mark and I have to leave early because he and his partner have to film a music video and a wedding the next day. Busy Saturday! I'll also be their assistant. Hahaha! :)

I will blog pictures of us taken at his former campus on my next post! Take care everyone! <3

2 comments:

  1. What color is that blush? I love WetnWild!
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Melissa! It's Heather Silk 832E. <3

      Delete

Say something?

free counters