Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Macy's

So while Mark's having a meeting here at Starbucks for his film gigs this weekend, I'm going to blog. Haha.

We went to Macy's and Ulta yesterday to buy some makeup. Funny that he had to tag along with me and his sister while checking some things. :p I got some MACs and other things.

Powder Blush in Margin & Studio Fix Power Foundation in NC40



Green Gel Cleanser, Fix +, and Wipes.

Lipsticks in Rebel and Snob & brushes.

I love Dermablend's concealer! Got two in Honey; Revlon Colorstay in True Beige (finally got the right shade!); NYX Blotting Paper; NYX Lipliner Pencil.

 
And bought this from Mark's sister, Nanie, because she ordered them online and they didn't fit her. Got them half the price. Weeee! :)


I love that Mark likes taking pictures for me. Hahaha! We're going to the mall later to check MAC again, because I wasn't able to buy the brush cleanser last time since they were out of stock. :\ I'll try to post pictures often from when we go out. Okay, that's all! See ya! <3

4 comments:

  1. Rebel!! Such a nice choice of red love it!! Also
    I have nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award in my blog. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! :D And thank you so much for nominating me! :)

      Delete
  2. nice stuff Dear :-) Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You have a good day too! :)

      Delete

Say something?

free counters