Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Forever 21 Haul

Quick post!

These are the things I got for myself (since it's my birthday last week). Hihi! <3




 And I just want to share this cute pink, birthday headband I got from Mark's sister! <3 <3 <3


Anyway, I just got back yesterday from a weekend in New Jersey, and it was so much fun hanging out with Mark's cousin's cousins. :p Went to Liquid Lounge in Staten Island last friday night, then stayed at Ate Norielyn's house in Jersey till sunday. I didn't really take photos though, because I was having too much fun! :)

Meh. And I still haven't had the chance to post pictures from my birthday. I'll do it tomorrow. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your haul! :) I followed you! Do post updates, Happy! :)

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. great haul *_* your blog is very good and interesting <3 im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Say something?

free counters